Sunday, February 27, 2011

WOW!!!

Cant believe its been a while since ive posted.. These past few weeks have been crazy!!! anywho

The gym is going well, but Im thinking about purchasing a treadmil and other things like weights to do at home, the weather is going to hopefully be getting warmer soon which means spending more time outside :) not saying i wont go to the gym but i feel like im more apt to do it if its right here in my apartment!!

The other night my friend cooked dinner for me, I gave him creative licensing to come up with any dish he felt he has mastered... and now im paying for doing so. He made a russian chicken dish with buckwheat as the side.. the chicken was ok but the buckwheat I couldnt handle.. I think I drank all my daily intake of water for that day while trying to consume this meal, I felt bad because he was so excited to cook for me and I couldnt fully appreciate the meal after cleaning up I saved the night with my AMAZING and revamped apple crisp.. He ate 3/4 of the pan while i ate the very small but very filling 1/4 :)

I do have to say that I am feeling better about whats going on with me now, Im not as tired and ive stopped having to drink 3 cups of coffee a day just to keep myself awake!

Im rewarding myself and my friend by booking a nice trip to NYC to go and do something out of the normal and see where it takes us.Hopefully lose a few pounds in the process with all the walking that we will be doing but it gave me a reason to go and buy a nice pair of sneakers for the trip along with a few pairs of jeans and tops.. retail therapy where would i be without you???

I promise to update soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment